We have confirmed that the 2015 Spring Soirée will occur on Saturday, May 2, 2015!
Our Annual Fundraising Soirée serves as a vital bridge to our future. To effectively serve our community, we must ensure our sustainability and growth. Greenspring Montessori depends upon gifts from corporations, foundations and families within our community to supplement tuition revenue so that we can offer families financial aid, ensure our facilities are safe and beautiful and support faculty excellence through professional development. But, we have a spectacular goal for this year’s Soirée: we will be conducting GreenSPRING cleaning! Please help the school raise funds for updating the furniture and supplies for our classrooms. Some of these materials have been in the classroom for years and we would love to be able to purchase new teaching and classroom materials to give our students new and exciting challenges and to create a welcoming and inviting classroom environment for our school friends!
Sponsor the Soirée
We are asking our wonderfully talented and creative Greenspring Montessori families for help. Here are some things you can to do support this year’s Annual Fundraising Soirée:
- Become a 2015 Soirée Sponsor – There are multiple options of sponsorship levels so there is sure to be one that matches your needs. Please see the Community or Corporate Sponsorship Commitment Form for a complete listing of sponsorship opportunities.
- Advertise your business – Place an advertisement in the Soirée event program. Advertisement options and prices are included in the Community and Corporate Sponsorship Commitment Forms.
- Congratulate your child – Place an advertisement in the Soirée event program congratulating a graduating student, recognizing an accomplishment or simply showing how proud you are of your Greenspring Montessori student.
- Be part of our auction – Share your time and talents with other families. If you would be willing to share your skills such as party planning, organizational skills or babysitting services, please consider being part of our auction. For more information, please contact Chantel Goins at (443) 564-7646 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great way to give back to your school!
- Donate an item to our auction – Boost the profile of our auction with sports memorabilia, a weekend getaway at a vacation house, event tickets or any other great items you may like to donate. Please contact Chantel Goins at (443) 564-7646 or email@example.com to donate an item or for more information.
- We also request that you share our Sponsorship Forms with any business and/or family members that you think may be interested in becoming a sponsor or placing an advertisement in the Soirée event program.
Our Corporate and Community Sponsorship packages provide many ways the community and businesses in it can support our school. You can sponsor the 2015 Soirée as a family or as a business and can provide your company visibility to more than 200 families and community members.
After you have had an opportunity to review the sponsorship information, if you have any questions or need additional information please do not hesitate to contact Cassie Sherman-Marks.
Greenspring Montessori School looks forward to your partnership on May 2, 2015, to participate in what promises to be another exciting and memorable Soirée!
From the Soirée Committee
Hello Greenspring Montessori Families! My name is Loryn Doelle, and my family and I have been a part of the wonderful GMS community for two […]
Hello GMS Families! My name is Christiane Clash and I am new to this blooming community. My husband and I chose Greenspring Montessori School’s […]
Dear GMS Community,
We’re pleased to introduce our 2013-14 Annual Report! So much was accomplished last year – and the scene was set for so […]