Below are linked a number of resources for our parents, especially forms and important documents that you might need throughout the school year.
Find a printable, full list of important dates in the 2013-14 school year at this link. You can also check our calendar page for more information about more events.
Parent & Student Manual
You can find the current version of the Parent & Student Manual at this link. Please note that all entries in the table of contents link directly to the sections they describe, to help you navigate. This version was updated on 9/3/2013.
Emergency Delays and Closures
When severe weather threatens, the water is out, or any other emergency occurs, we may have to communicate with you about closings and delays.
A decision about Greenspring Montessori’s status for the day will be made by 6am. As soon as the decision has been made, we will post it to our website’s home page and to the school’s Facebook account. Emails will be sent to all parents, faculty, and staff who typically receive our email bulletins, and ParentReach messages will be sent to those who have signed up to receive them. If you haven’t signed up to receive texts and would like to, please email us to let us know whether you’d prefer a text or voice message with your phone number, name, and child(ren)’s name(s) and class(es).
We will also share news about closings and delays with local news media outlets. However, the fastest and most accurate source of information regarding Greenspring Montessori’s status will be through the sources listed above.
These forms are required for all students attending the school, so that we can be good stewards of each child’s health and safety.
- Health Inventory Form
- Medical Authorization Form
- Immunization Certificate (DHMH 896)
- Record of Blood Lead Testing (DHMH 4620)
New & Returning Students:
- 2013/2014 Annual Student Health Update
- 2013/2014 Emergency Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Consent* (for Elementary & Adolescents Only)
- Office of Childcare Medication Authorization* (for Elementary & Adolescents in Before and After School Discovery Only)
- Maryland State School Medication Administration Authorization* (If your child requires prescription medications to be administered during the school day)
*Please note that these forms must be signed by a physician.
- Immunization Certificate (DHMH 896) (please submit an update whenever new immunizations are received)